Relationship Status, Short Relationship Quotes

Relationship Status, Short Relationship Quotes


Forever relationship Status and Quotes


Relationships are for honest people, if you're not honest, you don't belong in any relationship !!!
Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.
Relationship Status: Your message was successfully sent... and ignored.
People who respond to the emoticons are the ones who care for the relationship most.
That relation is the best one, in which Yesterday's fights do not stop Today's love.
Cuddling in bed and falling asleep together is probably the best feeling in a relationship!!!
Once U Loose Someone,Its Never Exactly The Same Person Who Comes Back...
Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button.
Don't let someone get in between your relationship. It's based on two hearts not three.
Relations are not exams so y cheat :(
Sometimes people decide to be just friends, even if their feeling is mutual.
If you are in a relationship. Flirting is CHEATING.
Three rules in a relationship... Don't lie, don't cheat and don't make promised you can't keep..
If you want a long term relationship. Follow the simple rule Never Lie...
Relationship never dies a natural death... They are murdered by ego, Attitude and ignorance..
Best Relationship is.... When You Can Act Like Lovers And Best Friends At The Same Time.
Never Lose Yourself trying to Hold On to someone who doesn't care about Losing You.
If I open up to you, then you're probably pretty damn special.
Hurting someone with the truth is better than killing them with a lie.
Don't be mad because I don't give a f*ck, be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see.
Don't expect to find the right person if you aren't willing to let the wrong one go.
My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationships.
EVERY relationship is temporary u never know when u will die or some one leaves u without a reason
Sometime you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life
A Perfecft Relationship Is when You Fight Like A Married Couple Talk Like Best Frnd
I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like "damn, they're still together?"
Trust is the biggest form of human relationships, it might take a life time to earn and a second to loose.
Don't be in relationship if you are going to act single
Relationships are like a Book. It takes years to write but second to burn.
A final "FULL STOP" is Much better than those Painful "SEMI COLONS" in a Relationship..!!
I want a relationship where everyone is like: "Damn, they're still together?"
Sometimes people don't change, their priorities do and you just stop being as important.
EGO is the only thing that needs no reason to destroy relationships... so skip the E and let it GO...!
Learn to let go. If a relationship is over let it be over. No time outs and no second chances.
sometimes you forgive people just for the simple fact that you still want them to be in your life.
Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.
Some relationships are undefined....
Relationships are made BY Heart NOT by force.
Starting A relationship is easy but the part where everyone stumbles Is sustaining it.
The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other.
When you thought I was in love with him, you were so wrong, baby, I was loving you.
She loves him more then he would ever know, he love's her more than he would ever show.
Who better to share your dreams with than the person you dream about?
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have.
No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one.
You can't just cling on to something because it's familiar.
I may hate myself in the morning But I'm gonna love you tonight.
The man of your dreams could be standing right in front of you.
Don't push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.
It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.
The hardest part is being around him knowing you can't have him and he'll never want you.
It is tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them.
I believe that you and me, we could be so happy and free in a world of misery.
I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.
Lets be lovers tonight, and go back to being best friends tomorrow.
You seem like a sweet person. Mind if I lick you to find out?
It's just hard to think I'll never get the chance to say you're mine.
It's hard not to love someone when he's all you ever think about.
Look into my eyes for one moment, and then you will realize how much you mean to me.
I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.
I play the same song, over and over cause it reminds me of you.
Don't push it hard, if its meant to be, it'll happen.
I'd rather be your lover then your friend, but I'd rather be your friend then your nobody.
You can say I don't matter to you but I'm not the one calling every night, that's you.
I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had.
I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say.
Sometimes the one love you can't get over is the one love you never really had.
We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.
Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.
Everyone's known someone that they just can't help but want.
Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.
I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day.
I've had a few crush's so I have a lot of these ones!
A strong relationship starts with two brave people who are ready to sacrifice anything for one another...
Communication is the lifeline of any relation. when you stop communicating
you start losing your valuable relation...!!!
Never tell your friends all what goes on with your relationship. That should be between you and that person only.
Perfect relationship is not that you never get angry, upset or irritated with each other, Its how fast you resolve and bounce back to normal
I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness..:))
Relationships should have the determination on like SANDAL WOOD...which never loses its fragrance even if its broken into thousands pieces..!!
"The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes u complete...!
But to have someone with whom u can share your incompleteness.
When Nails are Growing, We Cut our Nails, Not Fingers... similarly, When Ego Start Rising, we should cut Ego, Not Relations
No relationship is perfect. You just have to know in your heart of hearts that the person you are with is truly worth fighting for no matter what.
Any Great relationship is based on two important things. First is to find out the similarities, n second is to respect the differences.
Relationship cycle: Strangers - Friends - Close Friends - Crush - Relationship - Heartbroken - Strangers.
relationship doesn't need any promises, terms or conditions, it just need to wonderful people One who can trust and One who can understand.
Even a big pot full of water can be emptied by a small hole so a little anger or ego can burn up all the nobility of a good relation be good with everyone.
Learn The Wisdom Of Compromise.
It's Better To Bend A Little Rather Than To Break A relationship Forever!
May be you will never know, May be I will never show.
Third person never creates misunderstanding between two people, but misunderstanding between two people create space for third person!!!!
I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.
Even now after all this time, you called me and wanted me I'd say "yes! It's about time what took you so damn long!".
I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.
We'll do what we gotta do, see what we gotta see, and if in the end we end up together, then we'll know it was meant to be.
For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.
The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult breakup I ever go through, and we never even went out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beards Status and Quotes for Whatsapp and Facebook

Angry Status and Quotes for Whatsapp and Facebook